tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Patch: lifecycle management and content provider

Thanks for the patch!

I tried to look at it quickly and I am overwhelmed by the size right now
(not a lot of time on my hands). I'll definitely take the time to look at it
and will split it into cohesive chunks, test and merge.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. But please be patient, I just switched
jobs so I'll be focusing on that new job a lot.

Thanks,
Have a nice day!