tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

A voice recorder

Hi,

I'm Edouard, a french student of an information technology high school for 2 years. With a friend, we have done a plugin 'Voice note' for Tomboy that create an ogg file named with the id of the note (ex : 9dabc835-3ae2-49a1-802c-cb47dc407ccd.ogg). I told myself that this feature would be even more useful on a mobile device.
So I believe that it is time for Tomdroid to be able to record voice.

Tomdroid will not work differently, audio files will be stored in the "tomdroid" directory. I wonder if it would better I add a new column on the table of database or simply verify at the opening of a note if an audio file with the same name exists in the "tomdroid" directory.

After I will look Snowy to know if it could synchronize audio files because I saw the web-sync branche of Benoit Garret and it work fine!

Thank you for your attention,

Best regards

Follow ups