tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: A voice recorder

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Edouard Richard <vied12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After I will look Snowy to know if it could synchronize audio files because
> I saw the web-sync branche of Benoit Garret and it work fine!

The Tomboy Web REST API currently has no support for file attachments,
but it's something I'm interested in adding.  The only way to do this
right now would be embedding the audio file inside of the note
content, but that would break pretty easily so I strongly discourage
working in that direction.

If you want to work on extending the REST API to include attachment
support, that would be very welcome.  It's something we should discuss
on snowy-list where the major stakeholders can work together to make
sure it's supportable by Snowy, Ubuntu One, Tomboy, Tomdroid, Conboy,
etc.

Sandy