tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Call for help

Hi,

I manage to get your code running and I want to test it more but I have a
major problem with Ubuntu One syncing... It doesn't work any more on my
Ubuntu 9.10 desktop and on my Ubuntu 9.10 netbook...
It just failed without any error message. I wait 2 weeks to see if it's a
server-side problem without success.
I saw that tomboy 1.0.0 is old but upgrading seems to be a manual and
painful solution. I rather prefer to wait for Ubuntu 10.04 next month.

*Somewhere in the Android Settings UI you can toggle per-provider
background sync preferences.*
If I get it right, I don't see any other apps beside the google's ones (I'm
on android 1.5).

Alex