tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Call for help

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 4:02 AM, alexandre lima <formulaire@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I manage to get your code running and I want to test it more but I have a
> major problem with Ubuntu One syncing... It doesn't work any more on my
> Ubuntu 9.10 desktop and on my Ubuntu 9.10 netbook...
> It just failed without any error message. I wait 2 weeks to see if it's a
> server-side problem without success.
> I saw that tomboy 1.0.0 is old but upgrading seems to be a manual and
> painful solution. I rather prefer to wait for Ubuntu 10.04 next month.

I don't understand, what application is giving you problems?  Tomboy
or Tomdroid?  This list is for Tomdroid...if you're having Tomboy
problems please email tomboy-list or file a bug.  Anyway, you need at
least 1.0.1 to sync with U1, and you can upgrade to latest stable via
our PPA: https://launchpad.net/~tomboy-packagers/+archive/stable

> Somewhere in the Android Settings UI you can toggle per-provider
> background sync preferences.
> If I get it right, I don't see any other apps beside the google's ones (I'm
> on android 1.5).

Yeah, neither do I, but that doesn't mean it's impossible, right? :-P

Sandy