tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

On a Quest

Hello. I'm a 16 year old dude on the quest for the perfect note taking
app for android.
My requirements are:
Simple when needed to be and complex when needed to be
Good organization (notebooks, folders, tags, etc.)
And the ability to sync with a service so I can view it on my computer,
preferably in my favorite desktop note taking app, Tomboy :)

Seeing as how this is the app closest to my perfect app, I have come
here to help Tomdroid rise to the top of all note taking android apps!

Unfortunately, I have no programing knowledge (if you don't count my
basic python skillz) so all I can really do is test on my myTouch Slide
and give my opinion... Are y'all in need of any of that?

I hope I can help in some way. :)