tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

New release with web-sync?

When I first found out about Tomdroid I thought "Great, I'll now be able
to sync all my notes from Ubuntu One into my phone".  I then rushed and
installed the 0.3.1 release but quickly found out that it wasn't able to
sync from the web and thus wouldn't be of much use to me.

Luckily, though, it is hosted in Launchpad and I saw there was a sync-ui
branch which apparently had exactly that. Unfortunately, there was no
release with that code, so I'd have to build the package myself.

After setting up Eclipse+ADT I was able to build the package and install
it on my phone, and it worked just fine.  However, I think there are
lots of people out there who are dying to be able to sync their Tomboy
notes from Ubuntu One to their phone but don't have the will/knowledge
to find the correct branch and build a package themselves, so I was
wondering if there's anything I could do to help make a release with the
web-sync functionality?

Cheers,

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>