tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: New release with web-sync?

This guy has published an APK of the sync-ui branch if you want to try it:
http://dmartin.org/weblog/tomdroid-ubuntu-one-syncing-goodness

<http://dmartin.org/weblog/tomdroid-ubuntu-one-syncing-goodness>It works
fine for me.

<http://dmartin.org/weblog/tomdroid-ubuntu-one-syncing-goodness>Also, I have
started a branch off of the sync-ui branch called freshen-ui, which makes
the app a bit nicer to look at (a bit more like desktop android). If you are
interested in that I can send you an APK for it, but it comes with no
guarantees!

Matt