tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Excluding notebook templates from the list of notes

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 17:09 -0300, Guilherme Salgado wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've got a branch which filters out notebook templates from the notes
> list, and I'd like to know what you guys think of it:
>
>   https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~salgado/tomdroid/sync-ui/+merge/32509

That branch was based on the sync-ui branch, which was the one I was
using on my phone.  Yesterday I noticed the two-way-sync branch had some
tests and, obviously, the two-way-sync functionality, so I've ported my
changes to another one, based on the two-way-sync branch:

  https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~salgado/tomdroid/two-way-sync-ignoring-templates

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>