tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: light or dark?

Note sorting settings is not in the branch I'm reviewing for 0.4.

We are working on ~tomdroid-dev/sync-ui

--
Olivier Bilodeau <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent from my mobile phone, please excuse my brevity.

On Sep 17, 2010 4:32 AM, "Matthew Stevenson" <saturnreturn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

My impression is that the black background is being increasingly used only
on the settings screens. Any of the major apps, especially those that have a
heavy textual aspect, such as the Gmail app, seem to be going the light
background route.

However, I need to point out before this is released, that the change also
introduced a new setting which is currently not working. It was to sort the
notes list either by date modified or alphabetically. It defaults to date.
The setting either needs to be fixed, or taken out completely so that the
user doesn't have the option to change it.

I couldn't get the list view to redraw once the setting is changed, but if
someone knows how to do this, please tell (or do)!

Matt