tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Tomdroid 0.4.0 released!

Hi Stuart,

> > > What can I do to help you guys debug?
> >
> > Grab the source code of the release (tgz download or bzr branch
> > lp:tomdroid), set Tomdroid.LOGGING_ENABLED = true and sync again to get
> > informations about the parse error.
>
> You missed a step there, which is "build it", which I don't know how to
> do (there doesn't seem to be an ant build.xml?). How do I build
> Tomdroid?

Indeed. I missed that part. Sorry.
To simplify the process for you and others who want to help debugging
I've build a self-signed tomdroid-v0.4.0-with-logging.apk with Eclispe.
You can download it from http://ubuntuone.com/p/JUu/

You first need to remove the official signed App with
 $ adb remove org.tomdroid
 $ adb install tomdroid-v0.4.0-with-logging.apk

Best regards,

                   Rodja