tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Looking for a driver for the next few releases / months

I think this is a great idea!  Having only one maintainer is a really
tough thing for any project.  It would be really great if a couple of
people could step up and help Olivier out.  The more people involved,
the less work for everyone!

Cheers,
Sandy