tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Looking for a driver for the next few releases / months

Hi Oliver,

unfortunately I'm also very busy and not sure if I can continuously
contribute to Tomdroid.

As a driver, I would want to drastically change some things:

      * switching from Launchpad to GitHub
      * publishing Tomdroid on the Android Market (each release, and a
        separate dev-preview build for testing)
      * much more frequent releases (with very small change logs)
      * automatic code formatting

So even if I could free some time for Tomdroid, I'm not sure you and the
others would like these changes. This project has a nice culture and I
enjoy coding on Tomdroid a lot. But as soon as I take responsibility, I
feel the need to change things according to my knowledge and experience.

Best regards,

                 Rodja