tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Roadmap for the next release

Hi all

For my view, the priority is the two way sync.

Best regards

Benoît Soyeux
Benoit.soyeux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Le 27/10/2011 17:35, Jango a écrit :
Hi everyone,

Today I was wondering, how the roadmap looks like for the next release(s).
The last release on launchpad (0.5) is now out for testing quite a while
and it seems, that it does not produce any severe bugs.
So my question is, how we want to continue?! Do we want to make a minor
(0.5.1) release with as many bug fixes as possible, or should we focus
on new features.
A long, desperately wished functionality is for example the
two-way-sync. Therefore a branch already exists, but it needs to be
updated to Tomdroid 0.5. I tried to do so, but failed with not knowing
if "guid" should be kept as UUID (two-way-sync branch) or be changed to
a string (as it is in the main branch now).

In my opinion, it is important to get a new release for the market in
the near future.
What do you think is important and should be done for the next release(s)?

Cheers,
Stefan