tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Tomdroid 0.6.0 "Small World" released!

Hi everyone,

I have the pleasure to announce Tomdroid's 0.6.0 "Small World" release!

A quickly-made release of the stable code before integrating major new work
regarding note editing, two way sync and
tablet support. This here contains mostly fixes and more than 25 new
translations!

It is *not* intended to be an android market release yet as we would like
to get feedback and testing done in our local community first.

Tomdroid is a Tomboy compatible wikiwiki note-taking application for
Android. Right now it's a tomboy note viewer but soon it should be
considered a full tomboy client for android (we hope).

Tomdroid's project page: http://www.launchpad.net/tomdroid/

This latest release is available at:
https://launchpad.net/tomdroid/+download. Point your Android browser over
there and click on the top .apk file. Alternate installation instructions
are available in the README file.

Version 0.6.0 - "Small World" released on 2012-08-16

* Fix crash when authenticating a server URL containing line breaks (Stefan
Hammer, lp:902855)
* SD card synchronisation now removes deleted messages from Database
(Stefan Hammer, lp:533933 )
* Can specify folder for SD Card Sync (ie: dropbox) (Stefan Hammer,
lp:837119)
* Creating home-screen shortcuts to notes is now possible (Piotr Adamski,
lp:882703)
* Reload current Note after sync (Stefan Hammer, lp:675117)
* Under the hood changes (Piotr Adamski)
* Switched to the Launchpad Translation Platform (Stefan Hammer)
* Tons of new translations by the awesome Translators on Launchpad:
   ar: Youssef Habri
   ast: ASTUR2000
   ca: Antonio Vicién Faure
   cs: Jan Dolejš
   da: Mads Boserup Lauritsen
   de: Henrik Graßhoff, Stefan Hammer
   en_GB: Vibhav Pant
   es: Alicia García Adames, Clemens Niesner, Fitoschido, JoLiSh, João
Santana
   eu: Asier Iturralde Sarasola
   fo: Jógvan Olsen
   fr: Léo POUGHON
   gd: alasdair caimbeul
   hi: Vibhav Pant
   hu: Péter Trombitás
   it: Michele Galimberti, nicoelba
   ja: Koichi Akabe
   ko: MinSik CHO
   pl: Piotr Adamski, Hubert Schlussarz Ślósarski, Łukasz Serafinowski
   pt_BR: João Santana, eniomarconcini
   pt: Sérgio Marques
   ru: Bernhard Hauer, Ivan Akulov, Mirzaeva Asalle, Vyacheslav Sharmanov
   sv: Daniel Ruus, stoft
   te: Praveen Illa
   tr: Mesut Yaver
   ug: Sahran
   uk: Mirzaeva Asalle
   zh: Isabel Heger

If you encounter any problems please open up a bug report at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tomdroid.

If you want to provide any additional help (translation, code, website,
testing, publicity, etc.) feel free to subscribe to the tomdroid-dev
mailing list and propose help: https://launchpad.net/~tomdroid-dev

Thanks for your patience and I hope you'll enjoy our latest release!

--
Olivier Bilodeau <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>