tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: [tomboy-list] Tomdroid 0.7.0 "House of Fun" released!
I think it is missing a check to see if there are any changes on the
server first.. I'll look into that.
On 08/17/2012 10:11 AM, Randy Syring wrote:
I noticed that after the intial sync, the second sync seems to take
just as long. That doesn't seem quite right, I would expect the
second sync to be much faster.
Development & Executive Director
Level 12 Technologies <https://www.lev12.com/>
Principled People, Technology that Works
On 08/16/2012 11:54 PM, Olivier Bilodeau wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Starting out this new series of betas with 0.7.0 "House of Fun"
release. Don't be distracted by the small bump in numbers, this is a
massive release with lots of good stuff: note editing, two-way sync,
tablet support, rich editing and more!
Noah is the man behind all that good work so cheers to him!
It is *not* intended to be an android market release yet as we would
like to get feedback and testing done in our local community first.
But remember that I pushed 0.5.0 to the Market yesterday and that I
intend to push 0.6.0 there also.
Tomdroid is a Tomboy compatible wikiwiki note-taking application for
Tomdroid's project page:http://www.launchpad.net/tomdroid/
This latest release is available at:
https://launchpad.net/tomdroid/+download. Point your Android browser
over there and click on the top .apk file. Alternate installation
instructions are available in the README file.
Tomdroid 0.7 beta - "House of Fun" - Editing and Two-Way Sync!
* Rich text editor for editing and formatting notes (credit:
* Ability to create new notes
* Ability to delete local notes
* Automatic renaming of notes on duplicate title (as Note 1, Note 2, etc.)
* Note saved automatically on pause
* Ability to revert changes
* Two-way sync by default, one-way "pull" sync via "Revert" button
* Note conflict resolution screen when notes are of different date and
both older or newer than last sync date
* Automatic authentication - if you use Ubuntu One, pressing "Sync" on
first launch is enough to authenticate and sync
* updating progress bar with information on current task, number of notes
* switching sync services/servers doesn't clear notes database anymore
* switching sync servers clears authentication, doesn't authenticate
(see "Automatic authentication", above)
* moved Tomdroid toolbar into native ActionBar
* added basic tablet integration
* Added preference for changing base font size
* Added preference button for backing up notes to SD card (when using
* Added preference button for removing all notes from remote service
* added option to hide/show note templates
* added option to clear local notes database (useful if switching sync
* fixed SQL query should use "?" (lp:880322)
If you encounter any problems please open up a bug report at
If you want to provide any additional help (translation, code,
website, testing, publicity, etc.) feel free to subscribe to the
tomdroid-dev mailing list and propose help:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Tomboy-list mailing list
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~tomdroid-dev
Post to : tomdroid-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~tomdroid-dev
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp