tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Losing Notes

Just a note (no pun intended) that I have lost two notes now by syncing from Tomdroid (which pushes the note to Ubuntu), then syncing from Tomboy (which for some reason deleted the note from Ubuntu), than again syncing from Tomdroid (which deletes the note from Tomdroid).

I made some modifications in the latest revisions, so maybe it is fixed; on the other hand, maybe it is worse. The documentation on how to push revision numbers is not very helpful, and I can't find any documentation on how to use the "&since=" attribute for REST requests, so maybe someone out there can do some experimenting and let us know how it works. I may not have much more time to work on this project.

Follow ups