tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Bugfixing needed!

On Mon 05 Nov 2012 21:31:56 GMT, Jango wrote:
If you hate testing, it would be awesome if you could fix one or two
bugs. These are the most annoying bugs at the moment:
https://launchpad.net/tomdroid/+milestone/0.7.3

Happy to test, although I find existing Tomdroid to just be fine for me, so I'm not chasing for new fixes :)

One thing I have noticed is that a few people have said that Tomdroid has problems syncing with Ubuntu One, but I've had no issues with it at all, and looking through the above bug list, there don't appear to be any reported bugs?

sil