tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: tomdroid oauth / oauth_verifier not sent

Hi,

Awesome news! Sorry for not responding earlier.
One question, where did you fix this problem now, in your owncloud app
or in tomdroid/signpost?
Is there something I can do to help you getting owncloud sync done? I
also host an owncloud instance myself and always wanted to sync my
notes with it.

Great work!

- - Stefan (j-4)