OBI new menu item

Hi,
Nio, I have had some issue with updating OBI... I am not very familiar
with dialog (I know I can read the man page) but I thought I would
simply ask you, since it is somewhat cryptic to me.
I have this:
ns=$(dialog --no-shadow --backtitle "$version - Starter Menu" \
--title "Please select an action with a letter key or the arrow keys" \
--default-item "$defitem" --colors --cancel-label Quit --menu
"$menutitle" 18 76 *11* \
s " Select   tarball to install" \
a " Partition drives and Install alongside current OS"\
i " Install   tarball   \Z1with the $prgnam\Zn" \
d " Download tarball" \
m " Make     tarball" \
o " $level OBI level (select basic or advanced)" \
h " Help to select drive" \
t " Tips" \
c " Check (and repair) the file system /dev/sda1" \
q " Quit from this menu (exit to the bash shell or close window)" \
r " Reboot" \
p " Poweroff" \
  3>&1 1>&2 2>&3 3>&- )

since there are 12 items do I need this to be 12 instead of 11...
The current version of OBI goes into an endless loop and is stuck..
Unless I edit out item a from both portions...  so I am just guessing at
the 11/12 issue.
I used it to install on a computer I found today in a dumpster... other
than having to remove those lines it worked really well!!
I plan on testing a few other things soon, once OBI is up to the level
of excellence we want.
Then I will tar up a fresh system (once I figure out why oem-config is
not working correctly)
I will test oem-config with the latest Lubuntu pre-release to see how it
should behave and that should help me to determine where something is
failing....

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups