jwm-settings-manager [progress]

Hi,
I have made a few changes recently, and I will push these changes once I
finish implementing the last bits to make everything work.
The themes window is simplified into one window (not tabs) and the
opening/saving work well now.

ISSUES:

*Keyboard* settings does not completely work
*Desktop* still has issues (settings backgrounds for other filemanagers,
like pcmanfm) using gradients etc..
*Menus* change between Gnome and ToriOS menus easily if the user wants to.
*Error Logging* I need to redirect stderr into a file, and log things
for the user, in case some issue arises, they can send in the log
*About* I need to have some sort of About Dialog to let the user know
where to get help, file bugs, what the license is, the website to the
code, and the ToriOS website, etc...  Maybe make the links clickable and
open in a browser, etc...
*
*2.0**(the next version)*
Icons* will have to be revamped in the next version to figure out icon
themes, because it is currently fairly difficult to change themes.
*Panel* will have to be revamped for the next version to be able to
order panel items easily... I think I will redo this to be more similar
to the XFCE/LXDE browser window type so the user can move items up or
down in the list.
*Keyboard *I need to make a key grabber to simply grab the keyboard
strokes and convert them to the jwmrc line.
*Themes* I already sent a mockup
*Import* I would like to (one day) make a way to import and convert
openbox rc files, or the full Lubuntu themes, as I think this would be a
great way to make a lot of compatible themes that people are familiar with.

Any other ideas would be appreciated, any feedback about what works
well, what is worse than other configuration managers, etc...

-Israel
ToriOS Team