Re: jwm-settings-manager [Revision 102]

Hi again :)
I decided to go ahead and test this and look into background setting.
Now, it will set the background for most GTK filemanagers.
pcmanfm
nautilus/thunar (gsettings)
rox

Adding icons onto the desktop is not quite as easy as it seems
unfortunately...  PcmanFM wants to move the files to the desktop which
it cannot since the desktop files are owned by root... but this is a
fairly minor issue, but one that needs to be addressed (eventually)

On 02/09/2015 07:59 AM, Israel wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> The newest version will be:
> 0.99.9ubuntu11-102~ubuntu12.04.1
>
> I reworked the Desktop settings as that was Geoffery's main area of issue.
> I reorganized the UX to be thinner and (hopefully) more clear.
>
> 'Icons on the Desktop' should work now for pcmanfm, thunar and
> nautilus.  I have not yet fully implemented the ability to set the
> background for those yet, though pcmanfm might work.
>
> Anyone who wants to test this please update to the newest version, it
> should be built and uploaded within the hour

-Israel
ToriOS Team