more jwm-settings-manager fun

Hi everyone,
I have been doing a lot of research on this lately... FLTK does not
provide an easy way to set window icons (for the taskbar), the newest
development version has a good function for it, but as of right now I
cannot use it.

So, that said I have made some progress on this issue.  I have also been
able to make the class of the window Unique so that all of my windows
are under the "JSM" x window class.

I also decided it would be cool to modify the shutdown menu code to pull
in the current theme the user is using and color the boxes and text
appropriately.  So now it looks integrated with the current theme.

I haven't pushed these changes yet as I really want to figure out how to
set the icon (for the task bar and for the window title bar... the
desktop icon obviously already works)

Getting closer :)

-Israel
ToriOS Team