fladduser

Hi everyone,
fladduser is now built.  The first version does not allow modification
to groups.
However I have already pushed the second version to build in the PPA.
You can now modify the users, and add or remove groups associated with
that person.

Let me know any new features we need to have for this.

AFAIK once we test this (I have only done preliminary tests) it should
not require any more effort unless things change radically in Ubuntu.
to install... simply update and sudo apt-get install fladduser

Nio,
I used your mkusb xterm 'code' to provide the password prompt and
console.  If you want I will change the green to a different color :)  I
just figured you might be interested to know it.

-Israel
ToriOS Team