Re: [Torios] zsync time -addons for SM

Hi Jack,
I think Ad Block is a good 'starter' blocker.  It is very well known and
will be familiar sounding to users, so it wont sound like it could be a
bad add-on ("What is this?  I have never heard of it!  Is it a
virus?").  Users who want to further customize can add different
blockers, etc..  But I wanted a general 'well known' plugin.

I am open to other points of view here, and Bluhell Firewall may provide
better protection, but It also is not as clearly named.  AdBlock is very
self explanatory.  The GnomeRunner plugin is not named so transparently
(to non GNU/Linux people), but makes the program look very familiar (to
non Netscape Navigator people).