updates

Hi everyone,
I discovered a few regressions in my recent updates.
The reorganization of the core package lead to some rather annoying issues.
I have since fixed this and rebuilt it.  The issues are completely
fixed.  That said... if you find any regressions please do let me know
about this.
I also added in Nio's bashrc file, and used postinst script to copy it
to /etc/skel

There were also some issues in the settings manager that happened when I
reorganized the CMakelists, but those have now been fixed as well.
Updating and maintaining the themes is MUCH easier for me now, as they
are all built from 2 files, and a CMakelist file that contains the major
portions (not the individual colors, or buttons) of the files.
When the new version is finally built (it is in launchpad waiting to
build), the theme switcher will now theme the tasklist (Running App
list).  I still have a few more things to add in (window outlines, menu
colors, and Pager), but it has been working quite well.
I also added in some nice error checking to avoid some segfaults that
happen when a theme does/does not have a certain item.

If you update and test let me know
If all goes well look for:
jwm-settings-manager - 0.99.9ubuntu42-138~ubuntu12.04.1
in your updates.

-Israel
ToriOS Team