Re: updated OBI (better select-part2) [was Re: Icons]

On 05/02/2015 03:34 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2015-05-02 19:03, Israel skrev:
> 4. The desktop program 'OBI HELP' needs installation of evince to work
> for me. Maybe evince should be in a recommended package of obi-installer.
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Hi again,
I forgot to address this one :)
I modified the obi-readme file
it now looks specifically for evince or xpdf
Once it finds the existent one it uses it to open.
previously I was using xdg-open
if neither are installed it complains and exits.

xpdf | evince

is in the dependencies, so it should install xpdf by default.
xdg-open is not always as reliable of a method as I would like :)

I will rebuild OBI and then soon the ToriOS iso.

I have a few things I *need* to fix in the settings manager before I do
that though...

-Israel
ToriOS Team