jwm-settings-manager issues was:(Re: icon theme searcher (Test please))

On 05/03/2015 02:49 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
> Hi Israel,
>
> Latest observations...
>
> 1) Shutdown/Shutdown Menu produces nothing.
>
> 2) Apps->Settings, clicking on the following produced nothing...
>
> startup program settings
> jwm settings manager
> desktop settings
> font settings
> icon settings
> keyboard settings
> mouse/touchpad settings
> panel settings
> theme settings
> window settings
>
> Cheers,
> JackT.

Hi Jack,
most of this seems to be resolved now.
I have been working on adding some robust checking in case the user has
deleted lines from the jwmrc file.
I ran into a few issues, but I think they are all resolved and the
program will be more stable in unstable situations.
there was also a function I forgot to closedir() in... that was causing
random crashes... so that is also fixed.

-Israel
ToriOS Team