Re: [Torios] zsync

Den 2015-05-22 06:53, Cinque Port Computers skrev:
> Hi Israel,
>
> Latest iso, shutdown and restart from shutdown menu popout seem to have
> no effect.
>
> JackT.
>

> PS: I get a working nm-applet by typing: > sudo nm-applet &

Hi Israel,

Shutdown and restart work for me in the live session (and the current
iso file).

The icon for zmktbl on the desktop is green and the corresponding icon
in the menu is red. You forgot to use a red icon for the desktop.

I installed the system and will test also there :-)

Network is disabled in my installed system :-) I'm spoiled with
automatic connection of my wired network, but not this time. So this is
really a regression. What has changed, Israel? Is it the change that
made Interprog happy, that is spoiled after undoing some other recent
tweaks?

sudo nm-applet

works for me too.

I did not find any configuration file in the user's home directory owned
by root, and I don't know where to look for it. But something is really
wrong in this installed system. Maybe you can go back and use an older
tarball or a older version of the script that creates the tarball, and
start from there.

Shutdown and restart (in the menu) fails for me in the installed system
(installed from the current iso file). Restart via the gxmessage window
fails too. But

sudo poweroff

in a terminal window works.