Re: Kernel

Hi Israel,

You can try the following email addresses:

phillw@xxxxxxxxxx
phillw@xxxxxxxxxxx

-o-

OK, so you know already that Ali wants non-pae also for the trusty
version of ToriOS. I'll try to remember it so that I won't ask about it
again. You know what I think, but I have no intention to change your
minds about the kernel. It is easy enough for the end user to upgrade
the kernel in computers with more than 2 GB RAM.

Den 2015-06-02 16:28, Israel skrev:
> Hi Nio,
> (inlines)
> On 06/02/2015 07:58 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
>> Den 2015-06-02 14:29, Nio Wiklund skrev:
>>> Hi Israel,
>>>
>>> I haven't got the kernel package or the system for getting it. Ask Phill
>>> about that. What I have is an application with it. I might look for and
>>> find the URL where I downloaded it. If Phill does not reply soon, just
>>> ask me, and I'll look for it!
> Ok!  I will e-mail him, he never seems to get back to my e-mails
> though... is there an alternate e-mail (e-mail privately so it doesn't
> get stuck to the list) ...

-o-