ToriOS ISO

Hi everyone,
I am going to be testing things for a bit to see if I can iron out the
NetworkManager issues...
Currently Joe is working on releasing 2.3.2 within the next few days or
so, so I am going to wait to release ToriOS for that time, since it will
bring some really important fixes, and some improvements to the new way
of doing menus.  This will make a secondary menu script I use on my
personal computer running the latest git of JWM work on ToriOS.  It uses
a different style of menu, which I have been discussing on the ToriOS list.

In that new style menu, I have included some of the neat new ideas.
So far I have added a ToriOS Social Media sub menu (I am open to
renaming it)
This includes G+, facebook,Twitter,launchpad and About Us.
About us simply links to the website's community page.

However, I am still going to be testing some ISOs here to see if any of
my changes have fixed the NetworkManager issue.

The most major change was renaming /usr/share/ToriOS to be more
xdg-compliant /usr/share/torios
I may have to shift around certain things to make this work better, so I
need to test it fairly completely.
The other change is adding in a polkit rule set specifically for guests,
rather than including guests in the other polkit rules.  This may be
something that ultimately helps fix the nm-applet issues.

Anyhow, I just wanted to update you all on the main things going on
right now in the ToriOS development world.  I have been pretty busy with
real life, so things have been a bit slow going lately here.

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups