Ämne: mkusb 10.0.4
Datum: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 15:40:01 +0200
Från: Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx>
Till: torios <torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi toriosadores :-)

After some testing extreme conditions I found a couple of situations,
where mkusb had problems to create persistent live pendrives.

*Bug-fixes for ToriOS and Wily Werewolf in mkusb 10.0.4*

The new version is uploaded and available via the unstable PPA and
phillw.net.

1. fixes to make it work to create persistent live systems in ToriOS

mkusb needs grub-pc to install 'persistent live' systems which is
checked and the user is prompted to install it, if necessary.

2. fixes to make it work to create persistent live systems in Wily Werewolf

Happy testing :-)