New link (was Re: [Torios] G-Drive link and zsync)

Hi Jack,
You can zsync to the latest upload.

The last screenshot of /etc/network/interfaces was part of the problem.
Basically I had used an older tarball as the base to build from, but I
am building in a VM now (much quicker) and I had set my vm to be
accessed from ssh from my computer.  So the interfaces had a static port
that doesn't exist.
I have since changed things and use a different vm linked to a common
virtual drive where I save my tarball to.

I also updated things, tried to make sure everything was there, etc...

please test this newest one, as I have used it (the one prior to this
one actually) on real hardware without any issues for networking.  It
seems to be very nice now, but test it and see for yourselves what I am
missing.