Fwd: ToriOS 1 Manual

Paul asked me in IRC how the progress goes with the manual.

Here's what we need help with:
1. Writers
2. Editors
3. Tex file designer

Please review -- https://github.com/Tori-OS/torios-manual

As of then I hold three directories in one branch. In the future I
intend to release the manual on a separate branches. The archives will
be an archived branch.

Right now much of the written content can be found here --
https://github.com/Tori-OS/torios-manual/tree/master/torios-manual-1.00/manual-files

We cannot expect the user to have online access always. This must all be
rewritten.

I would like to see a complete re-write of the manual done before April
2016. All those who would like to contribute, please claim tickets and
describe your plan of action. If we do not receive the good amount of
volunteers, we may need to push the release date back.

Writers: please do not write your content in Latex. Editors and Tex
designers will focus on this later.

Go here for writing topics:

https://github.com/Tori-OS/torios-manual/issues

Please claim any sub-chapters you begin working on. Please commit
changes within a week. Notify us within the commit if you plan to
continue working on the chapter. If you do, editors will not look at it
until a week passes or if you send another commit.

~sk