More refining progress

Hi All,
I have been tweaking ToriOS for Debian more lately.
As the testers may notice... there is no plymouth splash screen at the
moment.
Short story:
Ubuntu does it WAY different from Debian.  I will be updating the
package soon (torios-plymouth).
Of course if you want to try it out, you will also need to do the
equivalent of:
sudo sed -i
's#GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet"#GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet
splash"#' /etc/default/grub

As, originally we really NEEDED to watch the new systemd boot progress
in testing (as evidenced by the swap UUID issue causing systemd to wait
90s... which is indeed fixed now)

Other things:
There are some big improvements coming in the next ISO!
Installing the PAE kernel will actually work now :)  and it will have
real progress!!!!!
I accomplished this in the same way as the overall OBI progress.

I manually changed all the zenity dialogs in OBI to use
--class=OBI

and our live jwmrc file now will ONLY remove close buttons from
<Class>OBI</Class>

So this fixes an earlier issue Nio noticed in the precise based ToriOS.

All the 'checkbox' things say something like
"Click to <whatever action>"
Instead of "Check box to <whatever action>"

I also improved the firstrun script to work with Debian's midori, as
well as offer Iceweasel on Debian systems