This is only for *jwm-settings-manager* that I am making it more compatible.
Not OBI at all. And it is all under-the-hood stuff not user facing things. Just making it not require all the torios scripts for screenshots/volume/etc in the keyboard shortcuts. I rewrote it to search for appropriate programs and choose one that exists.

Continue on with your work as is, the workflow and UI for our programs should remain the same!

On 03/24/2016 03:20 PM, Samuel Klein wrote:
>I am making it more compatible for non-ToriOS users (not
>requiring hardcoded programs in the default themes...)
So this means you're changing the OBI setup?
I have written quite a bit documentation about it already.
I'll put a hold on things until I know what's up.
A published workflow would be incredibly helpful.
Sam
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 9:34 AM
*From:* Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx>
*To:* "Nio Wiklund" <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx>, "ToriOS developers" <torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject:* Re: [Torios-dev] [Torios] testing: RE: ToriOS precise version
Hi Nio,
This is great news!!
All I need to do is get Networking working again :D
I am currently tidying up jwm-settings-manager a bit... It is a bit
cumbersome going through the code, as I have learned a lot since
originally creating it. But there are some issues that need to be
addressed, and I am making it more compatible for non-ToriOS users (not
requiring hardcoded programs in the default themes...)
Anyhow, I will boot the old HD later and rebuild things soon.