desktop-file-editor

Hey everyone,
I have a small program to edit desktop files, it should be available from the ppa.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y install desktop-file-editor

I originally built this to control the autostart files, but have not decided on adding it to the jwm-settings-manager or not.

That would require a bit of extra effort to check the folders, and change the settings, etc... So anyhow, I just found it on my computer whe I was going through some stuff and decided to actually upload it to bzr and github, and I built it in the PPA, so if you need a desktop file editor that supports the entire freedesktop standard, voila! Each field has a tooltip, I actually just copied the standard and used all their notes as the tooltips, so it is quite useful to learn about what some fields mean. There are extra fields not part of the standard, and those are not listed, but if they are really important to anyone I can add a way to add custom fields, and browse the custom fields as well.