Re: zsync the Debian ISO

Hi Nio,
(inlines)
On 04/16/2016 02:08 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
I'm sorry. Not even gweled can be installed in my installed Debian based ToriOS. It seems to fail in the final step. Instead of the installing process I get a window with the text

'gweled: NOT installed. Try again!'

But it does work via apt-get.

Have you tried in an installed system created from the ToriOS Debian daily iso file? I would think that you get the same problem, because I have not tweaked my system, except installed Swedish language. I can try in a completely default system (with US English) ... No, still the same problem.

I will test again with the most recent version.
It may be an issue with the apthandler... I will look into all the parts.
Does updating the system work for you?

The Imagemagick bugs are still alive. It is no show stopper, and we can always hope that it will be squashed upstream.

They will be fixed in the update, at least they should be :)
(I am replying below because I did not last time)
Bug 3 (medium). There was no 'heads up' when the computer will tell you
to remove the live drive and press Enter to reboot into the installed
system.

Still there. After installation, when I accept reboot, the system
simply goes to reboot without making a pause and prompting me to
unplug the USB pendrive.
completely as it should.

I do not think I can fix this one. I think this is an upstream issue, but it could be that we can do something.
I do not know what package handles this, however.

C. I booted into the installed system.

Bug 4 (big). After the grub menu I arrived at a text screen (no
graphical desktop) and a read-only file system :-(

This system is seriously broken (with and without the PAE kernel).

4.1 It works well with the SSD connected internally.

4.2 Now it works with the SSD connected via USB 3. But it finds only
itself for the grub menu. I have to run

sudo update-grub

to connect to the other installed systems. So it works, but not well.

Well, good I am glad it is at least working, and no longer a BIG bug!
I will see if there is anything else I can do.