update-grub

Hi Israel,

I have tested again (in the current ToriOS debian daily ISO file), and the problem finding other installed systems is still there.

The installer finds systems in the internal drive, but not in external drives, not even when I am installing to an external drive.

I tried with and without installing the PAE kernel, and the problem persists, but this is no show-stopper.

1. It is an unusual case

2. It is easy to run sudo update-grub after booting into the installed system, and all available systems are found and added to the grub menu.