Re: Debian ISO

Hi again,
I noticed the window position bug is still there and a new minor issue the OS name (though this is easily remedied) I am uploading a new version of OBI, and will build it, so if you don't mind checking again in about an hour things might work better. I think I have a better method for getting the pid of the zenity progress window