Re: Debian ISO

Hi Again,
Yeah, sorry I forgot to mention the position of the 'progress' window was not at the bottom but thought that may have been VB interfering again.
Cheers,JackT.

Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] Debian ISO
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:06:48 -0500

    Hi again,

      I noticed the window position bug is still there and a new minor
      issue the OS name (though this is easily remedied)

      I am uploading a new version of OBI, and will build it, so if you
      don't mind checking again in about an hour things might work
      better.

      I think I have a better method for getting the pid of the zenity
      progress window