From: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 11:18:03 +0100
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Torios-dev] More on Wallpaper/Background problem:RE: The latest ISO

Hi Isreal,
I've been doing some experimenting on the changing wallpapers problem.
I've noticed that if I do a change via 'Desktop Preferences' that it seems to work okay.Also noticed that the 'Desktop' section of 'pcmanfm.conf' gets removed and an updated 'Desktop' section gets added to 'desktop-items-0.conf'.
More later today as I find things of interest that may help uncover the problem.
Cheers,JackT.
PS: As we're getting close to an RC what is the state of the manuals?