SWAP sharing

Hi all,
I have done some testing with the most recent ISO.
There is an issue.
If I resize a partition and add a new partition, then try to reuse the original swap, the original OS does not find the swap.
This has the long boot bug.

The solution?
perhaps the only real solution is to manually generate fstab files for EVERY install that exists, assuming that they are on the same device (if it is repartitioned) I do not think this issue existed previous to systemd inclusion, but systemd does something to verify the UUID of the drives, and this causes issues in our instance.

So unfortunately there is more testing to be done....