Debian ISO

Hi all,
This ISO is GREAT!!  WOOOO-HOOO!!!
Caveat, it is too big...

@Ali, this should fix your network issue, so try from a USB

One really great thing is that the checkboxes WORK!!!  Hurray!!

Please test this, and I will work on making it smaller...
the big change is the added non-free firmware for wireless devices, etc..

This is why it is 73MiB (70MB) larger
765MiB (726MB) too big for CDs (700 MiB)

But I think I can get the size down... OR I will have to do something to mitigate the issue like creating a script to install the missing firmware on the device (this is done in the Debian Installer -which Ubiquity uses- by hw-detect)
However, we are getting much closer now!!