New ISO

Hey everyone,
I have been busy with real life lately, and installing Arch on a cheap computer I got to learn more about systemd, and a few other things (like making our programs work in more Linux Distros to hopefully attract more developers one day)
I have most things working in Arch now, which is quite nice to me.

Anyhow, in using Arch I found a menu program written in Perl. I modified it, and now the JWM menu uses it. I also rewrote the places menu in script form and use that. I reworked the jwmIconFinder script to more pleasantly gather the list of Icons, and place them in the correct order. which will make our menu look much nicer (check it out!!)

I also reworked things to put all our bash programs into the torios-desktop package and a few other things.

So, even though I have been quiet I have been studying ToriOS, and hacking it, and reworking/recoding things to make it all much nicer.

There are still some minor annoyances but all the major issues should be gone.

If they are let us release this, it is a month after I wanted to, but the improvements were absolutely worth it.