Re: VB Install testing:RE: Working ISO

Good news, Israel,

I agree that we need not supply gddrescue. If it works without grub, fine. I would consider screenie and ztweaks too from the live session. I think very few people would use ztweaks. It is enough to run

setxkbmap se

or similar for other languages and

synclient touchpadoff=1

to avoid nasty actions when the palm gets close to the touchpad.

If it is OK to keep screenie, fine, it can help, when people want help to 'show us what they see in the live session'.

If gdisk is installed, you can remove it too (mkusb wanted it, but it is removed from the live session now).