Status of Menu update

Hi all,
I have been talking to Joe about our issues
I am also using an older menu program now, that has been revamped a bit.
It is pretty nice, and works well, but loading it is slow if there is a new APP installed, so it may cause the same issue.

In the meantime I added a dialog-chooser background changer.
It is simple and fast. Since we removed jwm-settings-manager from the live ISO I decided to see if I could make something nice in the meantime.

Also, if anyone is interested the new menu is bash (well it is our original menu, but has since been HEAVILY modified from the beginning form)
It is really heavily commented as a way to introduce users to bash.
I am not sure that it is complete, but I want to point out that it should be fairly hackable and easy to use. The vast majority of our programs are easily hackable, and most are easy to find ( ls /usr/bin/torios*)

The other major change I made (once for my personal use) is that our volume control programs now support pulse audio and a volume level of 150%
The volume indicator shows this in the popup
Of course is pactl is not OR pulseaudio is not running it will still use alsa.
I think this is a great change (I wanted it and I like it :D)
I am rebuilding  the packages and will rebuild the ISO and test soon.