On going work

Hey everyone,
Just to update you all, I am the family have been sick recently.
However, I have been doing some major stuff for ToriOS.

But first I'd like to comment that Sam and Paul's work is now in the documentation. Sam was also kind enough to update the old startpage (THANKS!!!)

This is a huge step towards us actually releasing this.

TESTERS:
I have started working on a script based settings manager.
Ali has found many issues with our current program, and I have been spending most of my time programming in bash for the past year, so I decided to see if I could make a couple of little things. Turns out I have. These programs will also be helpful for others (aside from ToriOS) so either way I think it is nice. The other upside, is if all our programs do not need compiled this can run on ANY architecture!! (Raspberry Pi howdy!)

So while this is a bit cumbersome, and ill timed, I don't have the time to go through the thousands of lines of code in the settings manager and work on it. So I have made a simple initial test program.

run it from a terminal
torios-appearance
This call another program (torios-background) if you choose the "Background" item.

It is really simple right now, and does not do everything it should yet... but it is a proof of concept that mostly works, actually it might completely work. All the code to switch colors is the same. So if one bug is found it is in one place.
$HOME/.jwm/jsm-logs/torios-jwmrc-element.log
$HOME/.jwm/jsm-logs/torios-jwmrc-util.log
These are the main log files for those two programs..
please test!!