pdf install manual

This is the FIRST DRAFT of the install manual,  this includes some notes
on things I don't understand a screen about update-rc.d warning for example.

https://www.hightail.com/download/cUJXU2VtSysyWGYwZXNUQw

I DON'T understand locales,  so a plain ENGLISH explanation would be
welcome on this.

I may have got a few screens mixed up due to the way latex ends up
rendering things it just gets confusing sometimes when things appear in
the wrong place in relation to placed text, but there should be an
appropriate explanation for each step.

The PAE kernel section failed, so i had to kill the progress bar and the
install carried on,  I am not sure what it was trying to do here, but
sometimes things just seem to take ages.

Hope this helps for the initial draft,  I can upload the source files to
github later and share,  this includes original graphics screenshots and
edited screen shots.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net