Finally closer :P

Hey everyone.
I am finally closer to getting things rebuilt and setup
I reworked a bunch of stuff, and made jwm-settings-manager temporarily (until I get time to fix it) open the torios scripts for icons, desktop and autostart This is a temporary fix and should tide us over until I can devote more time.
I also added a few more keys to the key shortcuts
things like
    <Key key="XF86Search">exec:zlocate</Key>
    <Key key="XF86Explorer">exec:pcmanfm</Key>
    <Key key="XF86PowerOff">exec:torios-shutdown</Key>

I also made a backend for the torios-installer program called torios-packagetool

This makes the torios-installer tool work on every distro I can think of...
really... everything. It handles apt,yum,pacman,uprmi,and a whole bunch of others.

part of my goal with ToriOS is to make things work well in all sorts of distros.

Also, I made an ask-pass program so now we can have graphical password dialogs for our tools (using sudo -A)
This is also set in our starttorios script.
I have also modified the menu a bit as I found minor issues occasionally.
minor chmod a+rw to my stat file and cache file

There have been numerous additions to the dialog-chooser program, though the man page and help file need updating still... but I made the help screen nicer with bold text. I also made it compatible with long options, and included the same syntax as zenity/yad (for the most part.. progress is different as you need --command and there are no = signs needed)

I have been busy with ToriOS stuff, but I have also been busy with real life :D

I hope to have a new ISO soon, but I am away for much of the day today...

feel free to update and test things to let me know how it goes!